Bike Tyre Warehouse in Midrand is South Africa’s largest motorcycle tyre centre and like last month they are again having all sorts of tyre specials, and to be quite honest some of the prices they are selling tyre combos are somewhat ridiculous. Here are some examples of specials:
- New Michelin Pilot 5 120/180 combo – R3600 (save R530)
- Pirelli Diable Rosso Corsa 120/180 combo – R3525 (save R1000)
- Continental TKC80 21/18 inch combo – R4140 (save R1034)
- Michelin Pilot 4 120/180 combo – R3150 (save R1220)
- Metzeler Racetec 120/190 combo – R3000 (save R2200)
- Metzeler Road 120/190 combo – R3040 (save R2520)
There are of course a good deal more tyres and mousses on offer – 144 deals to be exact. You can see their specials list by clicking on the below link:
Bike Tyre Warehouse is owned and run by long-time tyre man Bruce de Kock, who has not only been selling tyres since motorcycles were made of wood, but has also developed his own tyres with his in-house tyre brand, Batt. Bruce is also a former racer and probably knows more about tyres than anyone in the country.
His centre has all the latest technology in tyre fitment and balance, plus other servicing products, all fitted while y0u wait. They stock goods for superbikes, touring bikes, off-road, MX, adventure, dual purpose, cruisers, ATVs and everything else.