Fire It Up! to give away R200,000 worth of prizes on livestreaming
Sunday 24 December, 11am, livestream on Fire It Up Facebook page
Fire It Up has been hosting their #FireItup2017 Bike Giveaway Competition for the past few months where people had to come in to their Fourways store, take a selfie and post it online with the #FireItup2017 hashtag.
Entries closed today with a flurry of hopefuls in the store with phones at arms length, and the big announcement is going to happen tomorrow (Sunday 24th December) at 11am. It will not be in the actual store – Note: that will be closed tomorrow – but will be on a livestream on Facebook via their Fire It Up Facebook page.
This is a big deal because the prizes are a big deal – take a look at what’s up for grabs:
- Kid’s and Mom’s Giveaway – The winning child will receive R1000 Toys R Us Gift Voucher and his/her mom automatically wins R1000 Sorbet Voucher
- 6th Prize – Ownership of the personalized number plate MV 25 GP
- 5th Prize – Ownership of the personalized number plate DOVI 04 GP
- 4th Prize – Ownership of the personalized number plate NICKY 69 GP
- 3rd Prize – Ownership of the personalized number plate MM 93 GP
- 2nd Prize – Ownership of the much sought-after VR 46 GP personalized number plate
- 1st Prize BRAND NEW KAWASAKI KLE300 VERSYS including Dual Purpose Jacket and Bell Helmet (Total value R86 000)
The prizes are interesting, especially the MotoGP personalised number plates, especially people who win a plate for a rider they don’t like. Perhaps they can arrange a swop meet afterwards.
There some conditions for potential livestream prize-winners, though:
- Entrants who do not have their selfie visible to “public” on their own timeline, will not be finalized in the draw.
- Winners must contact Celia on 011 467 0737 or email@example.com between the 2nd and the 8th January 2018 only to claim their prizes,
And that’s it.
Tune on tomorrow for the announcement.
Tel: 011 467 0737